Welcome to Glacier Hills Booster Club, a nonprofit organization dedicated to…
- enhancing the education and development of the students at Glacier Hills
- supporting a positive working and learning environment at Glacier Hills
- raising and distributing funds in a manner that supports these goals
We are excited that your child attends Glacier Hills Elementary School of Arts and Science. Research overwhelmingly demonstrates that parent involvement in children’s learning is positively related to achievement. There are many ways that the Booster Club has for you to get involved and make a difference.
What is the Booster Club?
The Glacier Hills Booster club is made up of dedicated parents and volunteers who commit their time and efforts to host a variety of events, projects and school wide fundraisers.
What is the goal of the Booster Club?
The Booster Club’s goal is to assist the students, teachers and staff with fundraising, educational programs and fun events.
Who is welcome at Booster Club meetings?
Any adult is welcome who is interested in promoting the goals of the Booster Club (Parents, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, etc).
How can I become involved?
Site Council and Booster Club generally meet once each month. Parent Forum, where parents have an opportunity to address the Site Council and Booster Club, is always the first part of our meeting. All parents are welcome at these meetings.
- Skateville – Thursday, September 14, 2017, 6pm – 8pm
- Husky Hustle – Saturday, October 7, 2017, 8am – 11am
- Fall Dance – Friday, October 27, 2017, 7pm – 9pm
- Community Cultural Event – Thursday, January 25, 2018, 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- Carnival – Friday, April 27, 2018, 4:30pm – 7:30pm