Tomorrow is the day!


We are thrilled that tomorrow’s Husky Hustle is on the horizon. We plan on having the event rain or shine. If the weather presents lightning, we will consider delaying the start of the race or canceling altogether. If the race is cancelled, we will post it on the Booster Club website (

Unfortunately, we are not able to reschedule this event due to permits from the city. So, we will do everything in our power to hold the event.

See you there… hopefully!